Health & Safety Training Services
Tailored towards your own special and distinctive requirements
At Safety Delivery, we provide:
- Managing Safely, the IOSH accredited training course for managers and supervisors; this flexible four-day certificated course is nationally recognised and will deliver in detail the knowledge and tools for you to tackle health and safety issues in your environment
- Working Safely, the IOSH accredited training course for all employees; this single-day certificated course is nationally recognised and will deliver an understanding of the essentials of health and safety and the importance of safe working
- Safety Compliance training courses that enable managers and staff to understand the key legal requirements and responsibilities in health and safety and fire safety, ensuring that you are able to remain compliant in law
- Health and Wellbeing training courses that enable managers to develop a framework for dealing with work-related stress in accordance with the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Management Standards
- Fire safety training courses that will increase your awareness; we will train your staff and help ensure that you have competent fire marshals in place with sufficient knowledge to act appropriately in your environment. Fire safety training is supported by the Fire Protection Association (FPA); Safety Delivery is a business member of the FPA, the UK’s national fire safety organisation
Compliance is crucial. Training is a key element of this process. We will provide the advice and expertise to help you attain your goals.
Your training reflects your approach and implementation of health and safety. We will review it and work with you to help ensure it is fit for purpose and meets all of your business and organisational requirements.